Entry into Google Local Business & Google Places for just £99.
Help customers find you on Google Maps - Millions of people search Google Maps every day. A listing on Google Maps makes it easy for them to find you.
Included in £49 price :
- Website submitted, verified & XML sitemap uploaded to Google webmasters panel
- Your company details including Address, Phone Numbers, Fax, Email, Website and company description included in Google’s Local Business Directory (Results sometimes show in Google Search - dependent on competition)
- Your company details including Address, Phone Numbers, Fax, Email, Website and company description included in Google Maps
- Be found on Google local searches
- One year's entry details amendments
- It’s worth noting that if you are a local business such as ‘plasterer in Liverpool’, your chances of gaining a top 5 slot and in some case no.1 in Google should be relatively easy
Note: Google send a post card to you via normal post within 3 weeks of initial entry. You must send the code on this post card to me in order to make the entry live.
A niche industry is represented by phrases that are relatively specific, such as ‘plasterer in Liverpool’. While they don't require a geographic modifier, phrases focused on a very specific area often are considered niche. Phrases used for a niche site will also often return less than 100,000 results in a Google search. The top 10 ranking sites will also often have less than 100 inbound links each.
For this reason alone it may be worth you looking at our SEO (Search Engine Optimisation) services.
Top of Page