From £450 per month including many one way backlinks, Google local, etc. No long term contracts - you are free to leave at the end of any month. What you get for your money
If you are intersted in me setting up a website and the seo for set commision - please get in touch.
Background on Google – The Market Leader:
The term (SEO) Search Engine Optimisation is something of misnomer. Google account for a massive 90.58% of UK Internet searches. (According to Hitwise).
You can see how the UK search landscape is dominated by Google and while it may be wise to go ensure your website is listed in Yahoo and MSN, it obviously isn’t where the volume of searches are performed. Google optimisation would be a more suitable term. This also applies to PPC (Pay per Click paying for keyword positions & Click-thrus on Google). Google Adwords is also the dominant force in this area.
For this reason I will generally aim your website’s search engine marketing squarely at Google. That is not to say you won’t see your website appear on Yahoo and MSN. It’s just the number of searches from those two search engines won’t amount to much in comparison.
The underlying principle of search engine marketing is relatively simple – Choose the relevant keywords for your business – and either by PPC or SEO (having your website come in the top 10 of Google for given keyword) – which in turn sells your service or product to an interested party who in turn makes an enquiry with you which leads to a sale or some other end goal.
Organic search optimisation can possibly double the profit of websites providing a product or paid service although Pay per Click advertising is here to stay as a quick fix solution offering more visitors in a shorter space of time but usually at a greater cost.
Every successful SEO campaign is rooted on the number of quality back links to your website. However there aren’t many quality websites that will give you free relevant links these days.
Gone are the days were you had a reciprocal links page were you exchanged links with other websites. Google places less importance on these kinds of back links. Google places a lot more importance on relevant one way back links to your website. We will always provide one way back links for you website.
One of the most common questions I receive is 'How long till I start to see results?'
It doesn't matter what industry you are involved in, or what techniques you follow, in all cases you will be a prisoner of time. In the vast majority of cases search engine rankings don't come overnight although I have seen established websites get a pretty good position in weeks via on page optimisation (altering web page titles, descriptions, image alt tags, etc.).
Most typically results will start to come within the first 3 months, improving over time depending on the age of the website.
Commission based SEO
I have several deals in place with business’s where I deliver leads and they pay me for a successful conversion. It’s not for every business but paying only for the leads or sales is a very cost effective way of doing things. If this is something you think your business would ideal for then contact me.
Please have a look at Google’s own Google's Search Engine Optimisation Starter Guide – this should make some things clearer and at least you know you are getting the information from the horse’s mouth as it were.
More About My SEO Consultant & full time work Here.
Prices: (for small business's – See Google local / maps submission service)
£450 per month
- One way back links pointing to your website.
- Assessment of your current website’s structure, navigation, domain name, meta-tags and analysis and recommendations for best keywords to target.
- End of month ad campaign reports – giving your monthly spends, conversions and click-thru data along with complete keyword lists and positions in google over time..
- Install Google Analytics Conversion Tracking on your website – which will provide basis for monthly reports on visitors, keywords used, enquiry / sales conversions and much more
- Google Webmaster Tools inclusion for your website giving data on the number of Google back links, popular Google search terms for your site, broken links and error reports and a detailed submission of your site map
- Bing and Yahoo Site map inclusion and monthly reports on number of Yahoo back links
- Monthly evaluation of your websites visitors, pages and keywords and any necessary amendments
- Detailed end of month statistical reports
- Keyword report every month to detail which keywords are performing well and their positions in Google
- I will do a lot more than just your SEO for you. Part of the job is getting your website in order - that means making sure you have no errors on the site, have all links working and a lot more. I will be on hand to help you daily, with anyhting to do with your website and can get you expert help in programming and hosting
- Google Base / Shopping help and optimisation
- Google Local / Maps entry
- No monthly contract - you can leave at the end of any month
Please use the contact form to request this SEO service.
Magento Ecommerce SEO Specialist.
Top of Page